An iconic choice with renowned durability, strength and simplicity. Resists peeling, cracking, chipping and yellowing. No wonder it’s No.1 among the world’s homeowners. Now with a next-generation formulation utilising 30% more wood in Woodlore’s premium engineered wood composite core – real wood in an advanced state – Woodlore is ever more stable and robust, and stronger than solid wood shutters, free from any of wood’s naturally occurring imperfections and has a higher resistance to heat damage such as warping, sagging and cupping compared to PVC or vinyl shutters. It is also a big on safety, VOC safe and CARB P2 complaint for off-gassing.
Woodlore features an exclusive patented medical-grade safe polypropylene coating with a UV inhibitor. Smooth, durable and robust, the coating provides extra protection against the knocks and bumps of today’s busy family lifestyles and resists fading and yellowing under the harsh Australian sun.
- The World’s best-selling shutter
- Made from an eco-friendly Engineered Wood Composite (EWC) core coated with a medical-grade polypropylene, providing the perfect finish for good looks, durability and water resistance
- Environmentally safe and exceeds the most stringent international safety standards (VOC safe and CARB P2 complaint for off-gassing)
- Unbeatable value, our most affordable program
- Featuring the invisible Easy Tilt louvre drive option
- Choice of 9 contemporary white and earthy colours
- Available in 5 louvre sizes, 47mm, 63mm, 76mm, 89mm and 114mm
Things to Consider When Choosing Bathroom Shutters Finding a covering for your bathroom window(s) can be a challenge. There are several factors to consider such as budget, type of covering,…
Assessing the Cost of Plantation Shutters and What They Can Do For Your Home One of the most cost-effective and elegant ways to increase the light in your home is…
Plantation shutters are a wonderfully versatile window covering that can be custom-painted to suit the unique design of your home. Installing coloured plantation shutters is a great way to modernise…
When looking for ways to give your home a lift, consider revamping your windows with modern shutters.