Woodlore Plus is a hybrid shutter utilising a lightweight yet durable ABS for its louvres, a material often used in high-endurance applications such as appliances, car parts and helmets. Stiles, rails and frames are made from a sustainable engineered wood composite (EWC). Woodlore Plus’s advanced design facilitates wider panels, more colour choices and a waterproof option. Now Woodlore Plus (G2) louvres are 15% thicker and have engineered timber louvre inserts. These new product features combined with an enhanced EWC stile core make the Woodlore Plus shutter program stronger, tougher and more versatile than ever before.
- Advanced strength, technologies and options. It’s Woodlore but more
- Louvres made with high-grade recyclable ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) built with aircraft-inspired construction for maximum strength and stiffness. In good company, ABS is found in many premium auto exteriors and home appliances.
- Woodlore (EWC) frames, stiles and rails
- Up to 20% wider panels than Woodlore available (920mm)
- Featuring the invisible Easy Tilt louvre drive option
- More colours with 26 solid painted finishes
- Available in 5 louvre sizes, 47mm, 63mm, 76mm, 89mm and 114mm
It’s getting close to the end of 2020 and we’ve been through some ups and downs this year! When it comes to home decorating the passion for home design and…
Aussies love our indoor/outdoor living. That means we love lots of windows, and access to the outdoors is essential! We also live in a harsh and unpredictable climate, so plantation…
The Simple Answer is Yes - Wooden Shutters Require Occasional Treatments and Re-Staining Wooden shutters for windows can be a great addition to your home. Not only do they add…
Plantation shutters can be a beautiful addition to your home and add just the look you are wanting. As with any item you bring home though, there is the reality…
Complete Blinds Sydney is Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 43 reviews.