Things You Should Know About Different Roller Blinds
One of the easiest ways to update a room in the house is to change up the window dressings and alter them both in colour and style. It can be a quick simple way to change the entire feel of a space and make it feel refreshed and renewed. Of course, when updating a space one of the concerns can be changing and updating the space on a limited budget.
Here are some tips to keep you on budget:
- Check for sales. Discount window blinds can give you the look you are wanting while saving you money as they may be discontinued, or overstocked. Just because they are discounted doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with them. The same thing goes with clearance blinds. They can be an easy way to get blinds marked down substantially, saving your budget.
- Start with a room with a limited number of windows. If you have a room with 10 windows it goes without saying changing all of them will be more costly than starting with a room with only a couple of windows that need the blinds to be updated. Update each room as your budget allows you.
- Add some DIY to your window treatment. Pinterest and other sites are full of creative ways to make things like discount window blinds look like higher end ones. With a little ingenuity and creativity, you can create the blinds of your dreams, on a budget you can afford.
- Got wooden blinds? Try a new coat of paint. Just a simple coat of paint in a new colour can breathe life back into old dated blinds, giving the room a quick and easy update. Same goes for fabric blinds, you can always dye them a new colour to update them, or replace the fabric with a new pattern altogether and get “new” blinds at a fraction of the cost. Complete Blinds are experts in blind and awning restoration so why not just ask them?
- Add valances or hang fabric drapes over the blinds. This can be a quick, simple way to update the window treatments without costing you the money that brand-new blinds can. It doesn’t change the blinds themselves, but instead simple changes the appearance of them in the room.
With a little creative thought and these tips, you can change up any space in your home. It doesn’t have to break your bank, and you can be very happy with the results and how it can alter the entire space.
If you’re looking to update your window blinds on a budget, be it utilising discount window blinds or any of our other tips, be sure to visit us at Complete Blinds, and let us help you create the perfect window treatments on any budget.